Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv been having some trouble with my mileage gauge, after going to Renault and the engineer told me how to do a full factory reset the battery miles indicator, car was saying 70miles after reset 125miles very happy.
image.jpg

·
536 Posts
I'd be interested to hear what problems you were having with the mileage range and how the reset was done.

The warmer weather now is giving me a range of 90-110 miles when I fully charge, so I guess mine is ok at the moment...?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yer yours sounds fine, when the car is 100% open the door do not start the car! push down both pedals and hold the down arrow on the right stick on the steering well, and a miles will flash and reset.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It started to drop miles really fast and stop at about 50miles, within about 3 or 4 mile. And it got stuck on 50miles and I would turn the car off and on again and the car would say 20miles it was all over the place.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Tried this and my range meter only resets to 80miles :( then I pressed both pedals with door open while reseting the trip report in the R-Link and range meter is now showing 123miles. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good suggestion, always good to hear tips like this as you never know when you might need them. I picked up my Zoe from Birmingham last Wednesday and drove it back to Bournemouth. So far, very happy with the new lady in my life! Range seems all good the the moment but I'll keep my eye on it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts