Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought i'd try and capture the differences in the models available....

have I got it ok?

ZOE Info 2018.jpg

Renault Zoe - Wikipedia
Engines | ZOE | Electric | Renault UK

and model info thanks to member Cloud...........please expand

RENAULT ZOE MODEL INFO..

Naming 2013 to June 2015:

Expression = base model
Dynamique Zen = adds auto lights and wipers, four electric windows, keyless entry and start, leather trimmed steering wheel, upgrade from 15 to 16 inch wheels. Fragrance diffuser and teflon covered interior unique to Zen.
Dynamique Intens = as Zen but rear parking camera instead of fragrance diffuser.

Motors 2013 to July 2015: Q210 with 43kw charging

Naming July 2015 to present

Expression = Expression Nav
Dynamique Zen = Removed from range
Dynamique Intens = Dynamique Nav

(Differences otherwise the same)

Naming Late 2016 to present:

Signature Nav added = top of range trim level with added leather heated seats, DAB radio, Bronzed interior trim, Bose sound system, Electric folding mirrors, Bi-Xenon headlamps.

JJ

·
Co-author of CanZE. Q210 nov 2013
4,115 Posts
Q="Quontinental" = 43 kW charger
R=Renault (build in Flins) = 22 kW charger
Motor type and charger type is intricately intertwined.

·
Zoe Devotee
7,549 Posts
I'd suggest you put the Q210 and R240 range a good bit closer togeather. Renault claim there is a 10% improvement, but in the real world this has proven to rarely be the case. Plus you'll see Q drivers seem to be the ones who can stroke out the highest mileage when pushed to the limit.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:) possibly true (I’m hoping)

Those are the quoted figures so wanted the diagram to tie in with the literature rather than create a new data set.

I’ve found it really hard working out in my head what model is what.

I need to overly the model names I think too (e.g. intense) but I’m still not sure 100%

Help anyone?

JJ

·
Co-author of CanZE. Q210 nov 2013
4,115 Posts
I would kindly suggest, if you want to take this further, to switch to a google spreadsheet, possibly shared for editing.

For example, I got confused by tags. The bolt symbol I interpreted as charging power, confirmed by the units (KW), but only later I realized it's battery size. But then the units should be kWh (and btw, power is kW, not KW. Yes I know, nitpicking, but still).

I also don't think that magically the Q90 has a stronger motor than the Q210.

A spreadsheet will also allow you to make additions much faster (i.e. nomenclature as attribute, but also new models). Speaking of models, the battery upgraded Q210 / R240 are different models (Q210ZE40 and R240ZE40), so in reality there are 6 base models. I know it won't look as nice................

What I am saying is, before you know it you'll be busy changing and changing and reposting etc etc. Not my call of course!! :)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
arse, sorry about the KW/kWh - dumbass me.

Ta for the input but don't freally want a spreadsheet - needs to be a quick visualisation of what there is.

as a newbie to EV, all of what you have said above is total confusion to me and thats the trouble....its complex (and i'm an engineer - albeit not an electrical one)

whats wrong with Zoe 130 QC, Zoe 150, Zoe 230 QC, Zoe 250?

new owners want to know how far will it go and how quick can i charge it - and thats it really

JJ

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
also - it says "the only engine you can have in the ZOE is the 88bhp" then goes on to spec the non QC one as Renault ZOE [92] Dynamique - aargh

and i'm confused by the "6 models" still

JJ

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think:

The launch trim models were:
“Expression” (became Expression Nav mid 2015)
“Dynamique Intens” (became Dynamique Nav mid 2015)

Then they added a top level for MY2016(?)
“Signature”

Each trim model came in a i-version (battery owned)

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
I think it's very clear and easy to understand. Far easier than looking at a spreadsheet.

Does Dynamique Intens always mean it's the 43kwh rapid charging model?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I think:

The launch trim models were:
“Expression” (became Expression Nav mid 2015)
“Dynamique Intens” (became Dynamique Nav mid 2015)
There was also the Zoe Zen with its scent diffuser at launch o_O

·
Registered
241 Posts
Think I prefer R240 to Zoe 150........Same as 100 kmph sounds better than 62 mph..... of course Brexit......we could be buying petrol in gallons again soon.... I say we,I mean my wife and some other people..

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It also had air purifying with ioniser etc, sadly no longer offered, AFAIK.
My Q90 only 2 weeks old has the purifier ioniser in it still so they are still being made

99BE045C-34DF-4F4E-BC1D-35CAA6258124.jpeg
B060B789-D3BD-4241-8190-DFADF30C41F6.jpeg

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
About this Discussion
80 Replies
24 Participants
Mo1
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing