Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :)

Just a quick question with regards to servicing. Zoe's coming up with message saying service is due within 30 days so I went on the Renault site to book and it gives the option of an A service and a B service. Which one do I need? Or do I need both? Looked through all the handbook and lease terms to see if it says in there but no luck.

Probably obvious so sorry if it's a silly question haha. Just don't want to go for the wrong one and get slapped with a huge fine at the end of the lease!

It will be its first service if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
See this page Service Plans | Service & maintenance | Services | Renault UK

I know you are not looking to buy a service plan, but the service schedule is given under the heading "What the service plan covers".

Has anyone looked to buy a service plan? I experimented with it, but the price quoted at the next step (after clicking on "Buy your service plan") was higher than on the service plan page! For example, 4 years on the service plan page is currently £559, but I get quoted £639 after entering my registration number! I don't think I'll buy a plan, but it is annoying that Renault can't get this type of thing correct.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Both my Zoes have had service plans bundled with them (the second one without me realising it) so all I've ever done is called up the dealer and booked it in.

But surely the dealer will know which is the correct service to perform based on the history of the car?

·
Zoe Q210 Dynamique Intens, Kia Niro PHEV
1,414 Posts
The year one & year 2 services for a Zoe are very straightforward & should only cost around £80. The third one is more as it includes a new 12v battery.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
It will be an A service if its the first 12 monthly service, see here for what is carried out .... service.jpg servicesheet.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts