Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard from one of my Zoe friend that the in car software been upgraded and now he's got facebook and twitter?

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Sounds like Renault might finally be getting their act together. They've had this option for ages but I haven't heard of anyone that has got it working. My software updated a week or so ago, so I'll check it out!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, Facebook,Twitter and some os bug fixes the dealership advised me. I got it as part of the ongoing issues with the telematics unit not working. I'm led to believe this will be upgraded on all Zoe's as they go through their annual service.

I've seen the tweet screen and it seems very clunky. Can really see the benefit when you have a more intuitive smart phone sitting next to the centre console. I'd have preferred a small internet browser instead.

None the less I'll take any free upgrade Renault want to throw at me.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
My Renault Dealer wanted to know whenever I got my wallbox charger installed-mine was the first they sold..rang to let them know,and asked was there anything software related that needed an upgrade or was available..
Then Spent a while today on the "Live Services" chat on the Renault UK site asking about anything they can do to get the twitter and email functionality up and running..I'm getting "Connected services not available in your country" errors among others..And I asked about TomTom's inability to recognise charging stations near my current location..it IS a feature on R-Link that would be handy in a new area..up til now,it can recognise stations I've used (some of them,anyway..)and they gave me an 0845 number as the dedicated Renault/Tomtom support line..I dialed,there was no ring tone,just silence,then after about 30 seconds I was disconnected! wat?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts