Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know how many Zoe's are in the uk, I live in Milton Keynes and I have a black one, and now i have seen one black one white one and a blue one, in a week.

·
Premium Member
11,458 Posts
Great to hear that, hopefully with the Ampera and Leaf price drops, the Zoe and the BMW i3 (soon) we will see a lot more ev cars on the road

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's cool I've seen 3 amperas and about 6/7 leafs about to, saw a real nice Gun metal grey leaf, my Zoe cost me under 15k top of the range as I Signed up last year for one, I must say its my only car and i really like it.

·
Premium Member
11,458 Posts
Great link and Ampera sales are really improving each quarter - look at graph of electron models and it is almost a vertical line! New price drop can only help sell more.

·
Premium Member
11,458 Posts
As Zoe RHD was not available in Q1 I guess those were Renault HQ LHD test cars?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure what RHD Q1 LHD Is but no there not I've had mine 2 months now and I've talk to 2 of the people now why they were charging over the city, one got theirs from Bedford and the other people got theirs from same place as me

·
Premium Member
11,458 Posts
The numbers on that web site are from Q1 which is Jan to Mar. During that time there would only have been Left Hand Drive (LHD) pre-production cars available

·
Militant EV driver!
4,937 Posts
proddick said:
Great link and Ampera sales are really improving each quarter - look at graph of electron models and it is almost a vertical line! New price drop can only help sell more.
Actually that is cumulative. The sales each quarter are dropping off...

·
Premium Member
11,458 Posts
@dpeilow - Ah, looking at the numbers again I see that. Makes more sense now why they have cut price!

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,546 Posts
Spotted a Zoe, charging at Kinross Park & Ride around 5pm. I had the Ampera charging there this morning and moved to a normal bay around lunchtime when it was charged up.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I got a call today asking if I still wanted a test drive as they had quite a few Zoe's available. I had to explain that I test drove it back in August last year.

Are Zoe sales slowing down? It would be a shame as I did like it, I just couldn't commit to buying a renault. :(

·
Super Moderator
7,535 Posts
Well by the looks of it there were only 360 registered by the start of the year, and of course not all registrations will have been sales (demo cars etc). I don't think there was much to "slow down"

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Enniskillen, NI here..spotted my first Zoe in the wild last week,and have now encountered a couple of Leaves..planning on a Zoe test drive once the dealer returns my call...watch this space...
You can add another one to the list..picking mine up next week! :D

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,546 Posts
There has been a black Zoe parked charging at Kinross Park & Ride a few times I have been charging my car. No sign of the owner though, they could have been in the Sainsbury's which is just next door.

·
Registered
100 Posts
N-Power are using them, I saw one on the M5 south Monday. I wasn't in mine and it was the first one I had seen on the road. I have seen others charging at Leics Forest East when I have driven past.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts