Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We’re thinking about replacing our Fiesta with a ZE50 GT (Model 3 plan is on the back burner!) and I’m wondering if anyone knows where I can download an owners manual from? I’ve search without success.
And would you think going from a Fiesta to a Zoe is a comparable swap?

D

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,607 Posts
I’ve not seen one, but a lot of the functionality is similar to the Zoe 40.

Is there anything specific you wanted to know?

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
2,347 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve not seen one, but a lot of the functionality is similar to the Zoe 40.

Is there anything specific you wanted to know?
Nothing specific, I just like to browse the manual before purchase ?

A lot of the new stuff has been posted by Renault as video guides on youtube:-
Thanks for that. Very useful ??

·
Registered
416 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hi all,

We’re thinking about replacing our Fiesta with a ZE50 GT (Model 3 plan is on the back burner!) and I’m wondering if anyone knows where I can download an owners manual from? I’ve search without success.
And would you think going from a Fiesta to a Zoe is a comparable swap?

D
We had 2 Fiesta in our household, I was a ford man most of my driving life, 10 and 13 plates..

traded in the 10 plate for a new Zoe 22kw Dynamique Nav in 2016 . Loved her . Then in 2018 traded in the 13 plate fiesta for a ZE 40 which with bigger battery and longer range.

I really enjoyed the fiesta and had been driving them for a number of years.. 4th 5th and 6th generation, petrol then diesels.

Now we have traded in the two older Zoe's and now have a GT Line ZE50
You won't regret moving over. I only wish that ford had seen the writing was on the wall for ICE vehicles and had made an electric Fiesta.
The only gripe I have with the Zoe is the tiny glove box. The fiesta is a great car to drive but the Zoe is heavier due to battery etc and will feel different especially cornering.
A test drive is highly recommend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts