Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mine's doing that right now, as just reported in the iOS 14 thread. Hasn't updated since 1552 yesterday. Hope it's just temporary, as checking the SoC when I've left it charging somewhere is actually quite useful!

Are you on iPhone or Android?
Android, so at least we know it's equal opportunities gash!
Hadn't been looking at the iOS thread for obvious reasons.

Don't worry though, it will come back eventually. At least it always has so far. It goes through phases of just greying out, although seems to tie up with times of possible high usage, like around dinner time.

·
i3 with Range Extender (EREV) Sept 2014
1,688 Posts
Anyone else noticed an insane amount clicking switches sounds when car goes into standby every other second from each side of front dash area?

·
Registered
Zoe ZE50 GT Line R135
176 Posts
If you fold it down and look at the 'hinges' you can see a hook inside. This can be moved back with a screwdriver, so you can take the back of the seat out completely.
Idiot that I am, I was looking for them from the boot. They're on the corners, accessed from the rear doors.

Good pics here, including why you shouldn't try to raise the seat base!

·
Registered
ZE50 GT Line R135 CCS, Mar '20
167 Posts
Idiot that I am, I was looking for them from the boot. They're on the corners, accessed from the rear doors.

Good pics here, including why you shouldn't try to raise the seat base!

Thanks for that, the far left clip for the bench seat on my ZE50 has been broken at some point so when it eventually goes in for the pre-conditioning fix I'll get them to replace.
No idea when it happened, reasonably certain not me.

·
i3 with Range Extender (EREV) Sept 2014
1,688 Posts
Don’t you like the sound of a farm gate closing, then?
What you on about? I don't like the sound of the seats for sure they are terrible £30K car my arse.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
This colder weather is gouging my range, this morning my 12 mile commute ate 21 miles of range. Bit different from the Ioniq...

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
28,691 Posts
This colder weather is gouging my range, this morning my 12 mile commute ate 21 miles of range. Bit different from the Ioniq...
You should express this in battery %ages, the GOM is wild, you have to figure out real ranges for yourself.

But, yes, typically 2/3rds to half summer range in winter.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts