Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it might be interesting to see who’s got the earliest UK delivery date.

We’re “Some Point in April”
GT Line

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I've been told April 15th - GT Line Rapid Charge.

I believe Craig from RZOC tweeted that he gets his at the end of March.

·
Zoe Devotee
8,546 Posts
I'm fairly sure that Craig will get good service seeing as he's the front of a Renault sponsored club. But as with everything world wide economy and production there may be delays on parts made in China etc. I've a feeling we will see a worldwide slump in car sales for a few months until Corona is dealt with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all, I am a recent joiner of the forum - and my family is in the process of going totally Zoe powered.
We have a 22KW Zoe and have ordered a Zoe50 to replace our diesel Kadjar.
When ordering the dealer offered me first dibs on the GT-Line that had been earmarked as the Dealer's Demonstrator.
I was quoted a delivery date in mid-March, but am taking that with a pinch of salt. I reckon more likely late March as with Wonko above.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I emailed my dealer last week and was told "Your car is waiting to go on a boat and head this way, fingers crossed for March"
Hope its not a slow boat from China ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
FWIW - at the other end of the spectrum I ordered a ZE50 GT Line Rapid Charge this weekend and have been quoted estimated delivery at the beginning of June.

·
Registered
13,646 Posts
I emailed my dealer last week and was told "Your car is waiting to go on a boat and head this way, fingers crossed for March"
Hope its not a slow boat from China ?
Tell him you’ll pick it up from the factory? :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
@Ben_ that seems to tie in with our order.

same model of car as yours (Aconite) ordered early February and we were told April/May so end of Feb would on the same lead time give you June.

I expect - Coronavirus complications aside- mid May rather than April. No logic behind this, just trying to manage my own expectations so I don’t get frustrated when it’s not here on 1st April...

·
Registered
180 Posts
For what its worth. Our order, placed 7 Feb, for a ZE50 GT Line Rapid Charger is scheduled for an early April build and early May delivery. However as others say I would not be surprised if some delays. Good to have a thread where we can see what happens with early orders

·
Registered
103 Posts
I ordered a Zircon Blue GT Line rapid charge on 31st January. The estimated date at that time was end of March. Haven’t been back since but this dealership have been pretty accurate with my 2 previous Zoes.

As long as I get it before Fully Charged Live at the beginning of May I’ll be happy.

Assuming coronavirus doesn‘t mess up either or both of these things. :eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
FWIW - at the other end of the spectrum I ordered a ZE50 GT Line Rapid Charge this weekend and have been quoted estimated delivery at the beginning of June.
Ordered a GT rapid charge on the 25th Feb and the estimated delivery is 31st May. So seems about right ??

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just make sure you all give the steering wheel and door handles a good wipe over before you touch them ;)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
ZE50 GT-Line rapid charge ordered 6th February. Build date confirmed as 23rd March with delivery mid-April.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi all, I am a recent joiner of the forum - and my family is in the process of going totally Zoe powered.
We have a 22KW Zoe and have ordered a Zoe50 to replace our diesel Kadjar.
When ordering the dealer offered me first dibs on the GT-Line that had been earmarked as the Dealer's Demonstrator.
I was quoted a delivery date in mid-March, but am taking that with a pinch of salt. I reckon more likely late March as with Wonko above.
Sounds strange as all dealers are being auto allocated a ZOE and there is no way that they would then sell it straight on, best guess is they have had a cancellation and you are getting that and they've just made up that story to make it look like they have been doing you a favour and have been working in your interests, still weird though.

What colour are you getting?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds strange as all dealers are being auto allocated a ZOE and there is no way that they would then sell it straight on, best guess is they have had a cancellation and you are getting that and they've just made up that story to make it look like they have been doing you a favour and have been working in your interests, still weird though.

What colour are you getting?
It's the Celadon Blue - I am a sucker for the glossy marketing brochures and yes I would agree with your thoughts on the dealer story, but if it means I can take delivery sooner than I otherwise would then I am happy.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts