Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I can't find anything, our soon to arrive demo isn't blocked so I'm not sure where that info has come from.

So at this stage I will say all is well with imminent ZOE deliveries, however that doesn't mean that this may change.
Cool! Thanks for the update. Do you have any info on AEB? Can you spec on orders? Do you know which (if any) trim levels have it as standard?
Also, any news on the carpet on the dashboard alleged to be missing from the UK models?
Sorry for all the questions!!!

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,528 Posts
Cool! Thanks for the update. Do you have any info on AEB? Can you spec on orders? Do you know which (if any) trim levels have it as standard?
Also, any news on the carpet on the dashboard alleged to be missing from the UK models?
You’ve had it now @humphreythepug , he’s never going to let you get away :ROFLMAO: But I will also be reading all your posts with great interest.;)

Reactions: i3S

·
Registered
Renault ZOE R135 ZE50 GTLine July 2020 (Sold: R90 ZE40 i Dynamic Nav June 2017)
716 Posts
Just look at the UK brochure: https://cdn.group.renault.com/ren/g...df/1577096937232.pdf?modelAdminId=zoe-b10-ph2

It's not at all clear (and there are no words to the effect) but the photos don't have fabric on the dash. Page 27 is about the best. It looks like the material used to trim the sides of the seats.

With regard to AEB, look at page 42, which explicitly lists EBA but notably omits AEB. If it's not there it's not there is Renault's (and our actually helpful dealer's) statement on the matter.

Also, none of the photos show the section where the radar would go if there were a radar fitted for the AEB, which is present on the LHD demo cars in showrooms and on most photos of French and German spec cars. I note that @evescu thinks that although the section is present on his (German spec?) ZOE there isn't anything behind it.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Just look at the UK brochure: https://cdn.group.renault.com/ren/g...df/1577096937232.pdf?modelAdminId=zoe-b10-ph2

It's not at all clear (and there are no words to the effect) but the photos don't have fabric on the dash. Page 27 is about the best. It looks like the material used to trim the sides of the seats.

With regard to AEB, look at page 42, which explicitly lists EBA but notably omits AEB. If it's not there it's not there is Renault's (and our actually helpful dealer's) statement on the matter.

Also, none of the photos show the section where the radar would go if there were a radar fitted for the AEB, which is present on the LHD demo cars in showrooms and on most photos of French and German spec cars. I note that @evescu thinks that although the section is present on his (German spec?) ZOE there isn't anything behind it.
So apparently @humphreythepug is using multiple login IDs.

·
Registered
137 Posts
So apparently @humphreythepug is using multiple login IDs.
What makes you say that?

I downloaded the brochure and the handbook for ZE50 a couple of days after I ordered my new one.

The brochure was easy to find, I think I followed a link from this site to get the handbook.

Ah I see, humour. ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
The last communication that we had re AEBS, which was rrecently, was they were expecting it to be available from April build but this was very sketchy so likely to change, no confirmation of which specification would get it and whether standard or available as an option.

No fabric on the dash or around the gear surround for UK cars, haven't a clue why.

·
Registered
£50 off Evezy Code 15cb9
180 Posts
The last communication that we had re AEBS, which was rrecently, was they were expecting it to be available from April build but this was very sketchy so likely to change, no confirmation of which specification would get it and whether standard or available as an option.

No fabric on the dash or around the gear surround for UK cars, haven't a clue why.
Maybe they thought dirty Brits can't be trusted with fabric and need something easy to wipe :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: E7EV

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 3 Slinky Silver, Renault Zoe R135GT
289 Posts
Maybe they thought dirty Brits can't be trusted with fabric and need something easy to wipe :ROFLMAO:
But i think still on the door armrests so plenty of opportunity left?

·
Registered
159 Posts
To be honest, I would prefer not to have the fabric, it will be an absolute dirt magnet.
Yep, I asked the product manager yesterday why we won't be getting it, she said she didn't know why, she has said that the faux leather alternative looks "very smart" and will be alot easier to keep clean.

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,528 Posts
@humphreythepug are you tracking your four Zoes? Do you know how far away they are at the moment?

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 3 Slinky Silver, Renault Zoe R135GT
289 Posts
We had an update on our GT Line Rapid Charge (have to say our friendly dealer is being very good keeping us updated). Build starting w/c 30th March so till on track for delivery its week of May.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
3,144 Posts
Radio silence from my dealer, but going by the original date I was quoted*, I think mine probably starts down the production line this week.

* Ordered 15/12/19, expected 15/04/20

41 - 60 of 201 Posts