Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Zoe Devotee
7,912 Posts
Barely used. 3 pin genuine renault charger for sale.
£350
Almost a bargain that.... I paid for £170 for mine 2 years ago in a private sale. ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Got my genuine one a couple of weeks ago from Gumtree, £200. The guys PCP finished and he handed the car back, he just wanted to get back a little of the £500 he had spent on it. Came with the original bag and instructions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Looking what they are going for on ebay it seemed a fair price. It is also on ebay so we shall see. I paid considerably more than what i an selling it for. And has had hardly any use. Maybe they depreciate as much as the zoe car itself does :/

·
Registered
345 Posts
Looking what they are going for on ebay it seemed a fair price. It is also on ebay so we shall see. I paid considerably more than what i an selling it for. And has had hardly any use. Maybe they depreciate as much as the zoe car itself does :/
Probably .. i tried a an offer on eBay and computer said no lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pm me if you wish to make a sensible offer. Comes with carry case (as someone made a comment regarding this earlier)

·
Zoe Devotee
7,912 Posts
e-mailed DSG

Reply :
I have checked with our parts department and the cable is currently £395 including the VAT.

Spotted on Zoe specific forum area. So looks like genuine cables are now cheaper than they once were.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts